Tuesday 21 February 2012

Class: Really, I'd consider my class something of a thixotrophic mixture. We can be damn slow to do things, but put us under a lot of heat, shake us around and we will pretty much  get the hell out of there. Like when a teacher's yelling. Or when there's a bug flying around inside the classroom. And a lot of them seem to spend their entire lives on Facebook, browsing through the endless stream of posts, comments, likes and shares, just so that they can post something cobbled together from what they have seen. 17 new stories have already appeared on my news feed while I was typing this. Some classmates are fine, some are annoying, and some are downright b****y .

Honestly, I think my class has it the worst. We're always last to hand in our homework, last to come in the inter-class competitions, last when it comes to our assignment scores, but first when it comes to the skill and speed at which we drive teachers crazy.

Of course, I'd consider my class an ionic compound too, due to the fact that although there happen to be 21,937,839 ways to arrange the 22 students in the classroom, there is not a single one that can keep noisy from noisy and annoying from annoying. And yes, we're really quite closely bonded. At least, some classmates are. I'm not. Something of a noble gas. But then, even noble gases may react with Flourine...

No comments:

Post a Comment