Tuesday 21 May 2013

21/5/13

So the proposal was finished in a very short amount of time (in between going to uncyclopedia and laughing at Morgan Freeman's biography). So I guess we'll just have to wait until the teacher approves it then we can start building it.
And then my group mates were talking about how hot their primary school classmates look now. And I was like "..." because I have no idea how my primary school classmates look like now, and I don't intend to find out anytime soon.
So they have an SJChO second round briefing tomorrow. I suppose it's nice that I'm in the second round, but I don't know much about enthalpy and rate laws so I'll just leave it to the 2 chinese students in my group. Hopefully they know what to do.

When not sure what book to borrow, Swedish crime fiction FTW. (No, seriously, Sweden is a nice place if you want to learn more about being a policeman. Actually it isn't (just look at the stuff the bad guys do in the books), but hey, someone there probably will write a book about you. Or you'll write a book about a policeman, become famous and stuff. After you learn Swedish, of course.)

And the astrochallenge project round came out. It's a bit vague actually. Just design a spacecraft that will achieve your mission objectives. So if I design a nuclear bomb propelled spacecraft to explore the aliens in the Oort cloud, will they accept it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Haha cool, they probably will... :D anyway it's still quite a while before the astrochallenge. You're (or we're) gonna have the SJChO first, so just focus on that, no?

    ReplyDelete