Thursday 2 May 2013

2/5/13

Hello there. That's about a third of the year gone already, and the exams are coming. So please start revising (unless you happen to have already revised, in which case revise again, or if you feel that there is no hope for you, in which case I suggest asking your teachers for help. What? You were expecting me to tell you to go jump off a building?) Anyway doing the chinese email which is due tomorrow. But since there is no PE tomorrow (YAY!) there will be 3.5 hours for me to do it. Unfortunately due to my habit of putting things off (read: procrastination) I realise I will must probably have only 20 minutes to do it. Oh well. So anyway for biology today we were watching this documentary on plants narrated by His Royal Highness Sir David Attenborough the Awesome One and Bianca suddenly came up with this drinking game. Which was very interesting. And after that during IH the teacher said that he was around Jing Hong's size when he was his age so he cautioned Jing Hong about growing up (if you know what I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment