Monday 24 March 2014

24/3/14

So I think I've finished with my physics project, which is about the ultrasonic destruction of kidney stones. Pretty cool eh? Part of it involves cavitation, which has been popularised by the peacock mantis shrimp.
HEY THERE!
It has the ability to see 9 more wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum than we can, and it also has sexnocular vision due to the fact it has 6 pupils. Aside from that it also possesses a pair of clubs that ti uses to wreck just about everything and doing a much better job of Miley Cyrus while they're at it.
I WILL HIT YOU SO HARD, YOU'LL BE LETTING ME THROUGH THAT HOLE I MADE!
Also, if you look at it hard enough, it is sort of cute.
CALL 990-ADOPT-A-PEACOCK-MANTIS-SHRIMP TODAY!
So anyway we had an evolutionary biology test today, which was alright I guess. Also had astronomy training as usual. Probably didn't do so well for SAO. I'll try harder next year.
If at first you don't succeed, SMASH IT TO DEATH!
They still haven't found MH370, which is odd to say the least. You'd think they'd have found some debris by now. They also have no idea why the plane ended up near Australia instead of China, other than a hostile takeover of the plane and yet the people on board did not seem suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment