Monday 18 November 2013

18/11/13

Went to Sentosa today. Saw the fishes, took more photos because I had a lot more time than the last time I went there. Also went to Orchard. Didn't buy anything though. There's supposed to be a class outing sometime later, but we can't decide on the time.

Coffee machine is still making coffee. Good. Gah there's not much to put here. Relatives and friends visited today. Was alright. I also need to find a proper bookmark. I'm going to misplace that cappuccino receipt someday. Bloody heck why don't more shops sell bookmarks? Not everyone has stopped reading.

Results were fine. Did quite well. Signed up for OSAP to UWA. Can't go for CERN because it takes place during astrochallenge I think.
Kendrick went to CERN instead of astrochallenge, and we didn't do very well that time.

1 comment:

  1. My 2nd choice was CERN but then I really hope to go for UWA :D If they pick CERN I'm going to reject it or something.

    ReplyDelete