Monday 4 November 2013

4/11/13

Sorry about not posting for a long time.
U better b sorreh. I wuz getting bored.
Anyway my exams are over. I hope I did well for them. I did my revision. Although there is still O level chinese. Which is on Wednesday. Then after that we're all going to watch a movie. And stuff. Whee.
Y U NO INVITE ME? U MEAN. I DUN LIEK U.
Whatever. I also forgot to wish everyone a happy Halloween. And Deepavali. Oh well. Also, mustard sauce goes well with a lot of stuff. Like noodles and chicken rice. Not mustard gas. That's nasty.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/little-girl-dresses-up-as-all-11-doctors-from-doctor-who-is
ISN'T SHE ADORABLE?! I want those costumes. Although much bigger. Or I'll never be able to fit. Also, reading mystery stuff on my computer. It's nice. Unfortunately since school ended there hasn't been anything much of interest. Besides the fact that Anonymous threatened to hack some websites (which they ended up hacking). Also, some weird woman broke the Kinetic Rain sculpture thingymajig, which I find rather annoying. Seriously you have to be a magpie. Or a jackdaw. They're birds. DON'T QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE.

I also want a LEGO Tardis. Not sure how that will work. Since LEGOs don't have the ability to bend space-time. Whatever. Why doesn't LEGO make Doctor Who sets? They really should. I'd buy them. A lot of people would buy them. It's been raining for the past few days. Coffee is nice. Need to get my angry birds plushies back the next time I go to school. If you find them in your locker please give them back to me. That also means I've forgotten to retrieve them for the rest of this year. And I probably would have forgotten my labcoat also. So give me back that too. Owls are so fluffy.
SQUEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment