Saturday 26 July 2014

26/7/14

It was yesterday a few seconds ago. Welp.

Anyway, the astronomy dinner was awesome! Met quite a lot of nice people, we talked a lot about the astronomy stuff in Singapore, and how we could improve it and things like that. And the food there was rather nice as well. They had fried rice, mango juice and some other tasty things. And we played some games as well and we started laughing a whole lot, and I realised I haven't laughed like that for quite a while. I laughed a lot. There was this game where you had to whisper in someone's ear a message and everyone kept laughing at the funny bits and we couldn't remember anything XD

Also took a group photo which I don't look really retarded in :P
Anyway that's about it. I need to go to sleep now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment