Monday 28 July 2014

28/7/14

Feeling a bit sleepy right now.
Bloody hell, tumblr can be a bit depressing at times. I have friends all over it complimenting each other, and I always feel so left out. Although I suppose it's mostly my fault, since I rarely ever talk to them. Or maybe because I'm a bit too weird for their liking. I have no idea. It seems they're a lot more expressive than I am. Or maybe it's because I keep everything inside? I have the most overactive imaginations at times. And I really don't like it because I've never put it to good use. Book writing attempts fizzle out after the first few chapters. And I'm not in a relationship, which does occasionally make me a bit jealous of other people.
Just did half of my chinese composition. I'll probably do the other half tomorrow, I really can't be bothered right now.
Do you have any idea how bloody infuriating it is to be shipped with the guy sitting next to you? I know you're all just teasing, but bloody fucking hell it gets so annoying at times I actually get angry. And then I keep it all in. Which in most cases is probably very unhealthy. I'll manage. My time with Nicholas taught me a few things about anger management. It's not nice. I'm not homophobic, but Chong Wen doesn't like it either. Neither do I. I could probably do something very nasty the next time that happens, but I usually just scream loudly. And look pissed. The fact that you're all girls doesn't make it any simpler either, because bloody fucking hell there are a lot of rules around when it comes to dealing with you people. Not that I hate you or anything, but I really wish you'd stop that.
I really hope I finished whatever's due tomorrow.
I don't really have a good friend to talk to. I know most other people in my class do, they're the ones with better social circles and all that. I actually do have someone I communicate with a lot, and I rather like it. Gives me something to look forward to. Even if the messages are a bit sporadic and we talk about the oddest things at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment