Wednesday 3 September 2014

3/9/14

Teacher's Day is tomorrow. So we're having a shorter school day tomorrow as well. We had sports day today, but it consisted of mostly running, which got boring rather quickly.

Finally managed to find Police. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for it to be available in the library. Also borrowed the mammoth book of crime fiction, which seems interesting. I don't quite know why I like reading this genre but it's pretty cool especially when they get to the part where they kill people. Hiding the bodies is also interesting.

I think we're having some kind of breakfast tomorrow, but since we have a $40 budget we can't really buy anything nice.

Sharks can't laugh because they lack funny bones. Or any bones, for that matter.
I AM NOT LAUGHING, I AM SIMPLY VOICING MY DISPLEASURE WITH YOUR COMMENT.
Also went for a haircut today. My hair was getting too long.
SHIROKUMA CAFE IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment