Tuesday 28 May 2013

28/5/13

It appears I don't need to see any teacher on Friday. Yay.

I'm probably going to go through the 5 books I borrowed by Friday. This is not good. Unfortunately there aren't many thick books I can find right now. Unless I find Inferno in the library. Which is highly unlikely.

Today we went to the CPIB headquarters. It was rather interesting, but there wasn't much to see. But the had a real typewriter that still worked even though it was an exhibit. And then we had SJChO practice today. I think my team has gotten faster.

My life has gotten a bit boring. I need to spice it up a bit I think. (At which point I suddenly expect Chong Wen to appear and tell me to shove chillies up my a-OH GOD WHY)

1 comment:

  1. What if Chong Wen materialises in your room, gives you the chilli, and disappears...

    I suggest you go take up inline skating. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete