Tuesday 21 May 2013

THE STORY WITH NO PLOT (AT THE MOMENT. I'M STILL WORKING ON IT, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT)

So right now this story has no plot (as you have seen in the title. I'm still working on it).

So at the end of the last story (what happened at the end of the last story? I forgot. Hang on let me check the blog...I'm back. Did I miss anything? I guess not) Wui Seng teleported a lot of penguins back to Antartica. And he's supposed to be laughing in his secret lair but Wui Seng doesn't have a secret lair (I checked) but anyway we'll just focus on the penguins. So June nuked Antarctica and then (did Yi Jun put his tie back on last time? Let me go check again...AH F*** THIS WHO CARES I'M F***ING GOING TO BED GOOD F***ING NIGHT EVERYBODY I STILL LOVE YOU DON'T CRY)

No comments:

Post a Comment