Tuesday 11 June 2013

11/6/13

Hello there everyone. On Sunday my cousins came over and we played some Kinect games. And my right arm still hurts from all the virtual bowling. Ow. And some of my friends are in Bintan for an astronomy trip. They should be back by tomorrow.
 

I've been busy for the past few days doing the english project. We managed to get quite a bit done. I hope. Although Javier says I am a very bad camera man and that I suck at being sad. And my family went shopping on Sunday and I got a new pair of shoes :D
THEY'RE SUCH A NICE BLUE COLOUR XD AND THEY'RE SO CUSHY! They cost $87. Which is alright I guess. There were some pairs that cost 2x as much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. I've returned from Bintan. And looks like if I don't remind you to write your blog you tend to forget. I'm just ... surprised, that your shoes cost $87. Even my most expensive shoes are $50+ only. I guess it's due to the designs. But not bad. :)

    Here's a 3,3-diethylpentane for you:

    .../....
    ...\/\..
    ..\/\...
    ..../...

    ReplyDelete