Monday 24 June 2013

24/6/13

So it's the last week of the holidays. Oh well best start preparing for the new stuff they'll be teaching us. Colligative properties and hybridysation. I've been quite busy for the past week. Sorry about that. Anyway I now have an iPod nano! (I think I said that before. Nevermind) So I can now watch videos on it, and it's quite nice. Unfortunately the new earphones that came with it hurt my ears, so I'm sticking with my old ones for now. And I also got a new hat. It's grey. I'm not exactly sure how I look with it, so I'll probably wear it to school sometime. And end up looking like an idiot. And finally, I have a new jacket. It was lying around in my uncle's house and my mum thought it would be nice for me to have it. It's much thicker than my black jacket.

So tomorrow I'll be going to a friend's house to do the physics project. And we still don't have a squash ball, and I'm not exactly sure of our progress. I really hope Chong Wen is working on the Reading Portfolio.

The weather has been really hot lately.I'm sweating now. At least the haze is subsiding. Although I missed the worst as I was in Malaysia.

1 comment:

  1. You'll never look like an idiot. Trust me. And grey is nice. You'll sure take after CGPGrey. :P

    Not bad, a new jacket! Nah I won't wear it if you don't want me to. Even if I happen to take it.

    ReplyDelete