Wednesday 5 June 2013

5/6/13

So there's Astrochallenge tomorrow. I haven't finished the poster, but I have printed out the parts.  I'll just stick them on tonight. And finish the model by Friday. But i still need to revise. Whatever I'll manage. Hope we win and become champions. I'd like a solid metal trophy for once.
And before you think of anything Glen, SHUT UP ABOUT DOING QA ON THE TROPHIES. RAWR.
Jia Cheng came over to my house today. We played some computer games and the Xbox
A to-do list for the holidays:
1. Do everything that needs to be done.
2. Win all the competitions!
3. Play some computer games.
4. Read some books.
5. Ponder about the mysteries of life and why mine is so boring.
6.Find some way to make it not boring.
7. Fail.
8. Go back to school.
9. Punch someone in the face.
Oh yes I'll be going back to Malaysia for some time. 

1 comment: