Monday 10 February 2014

10/2/14

Haven't posted in a bit. Had quite a bit of homework, and we have a lot of tests in the coming days. I should probably be revising soon. Biomedical olympiad is this Saturday as well. And we have 2 presentations tomorrow and I think I'm getting slightly sleepy but I want to finish them by today. Anyway still having astronomy training sessions. I realise I can do things fast when under sufficient pressure. I forgot who came up with that law. I think it was Boyle or Dalton.

Sean has apparently been banned from walking backwards due to the fact that he fell down and broke his ankle doing exactly that. Oh well. Also, Chong Wen is sick and everyone else in the class appears to be getting sick as well. I hope I don't. I was already sick at the start of the year and all that coughing managed to fracture my left 6th rib slightly. So I've been excused from PE for 2 months. Did I say that in an earlier post?

1 comment:

  1. 加油!Hope you get into the final round! :D

    Should be Boyle, but not completely. Definitely not Dalton because that's for partial pressures.

    Get well soon, Chong Wen, if you happen to be seeing this. I think this is the only way I can speak to you. Hope you happen to be reading his blog in your free time...

    No, ... I don't think so. You said your X-ray results haven't came out yet.

    ReplyDelete