Thursday 27 February 2014

27/2/14

My new phone is amazing and cool. I rather like it. It doesn't lag badly and the screen is bigger as well. Also, we're having a biology quiz soon. Math quiz was somewhat easy. I suddenly thought of sticking a sudoku puzzle to a 9*9 cube. That would be interesting.
 Class has been organizing unofficial charades for sometime now. I don't usually pay attention though. However the themes mentioned simply cant be put here mostly due to age restrictions.
Had E-learning yesterday. It was rather silly. Mostly because we didn't learn anything and also because there was a lot of work and most of it was done very badly. I did ok for the chemistry quiz. The last question of physics E-learning is apparently undoable. Just started working on my physics project. It's about the ultrasonic destruction of kidney stones. Which sounds cool.

Friday tomorrow, which means there will be astronomy. The skies have been quite good for the past few weeks, at the cost of absolutely no rain anywhere in Singapore. Oh well. More opportunities to promote NEWater.
But seriously. 1 month without rain is quite long. And the grass has turned brown in most areas of Singapore. Indonesia is on fire again, and the volcanoes just erupted. The weather's weird. I also forgot to mention Jovan wore short pants to school one day because he obtained a bronze medal for the biomedical Olympiad. Congratulations.
Also, I need to start on the other current affairs portfolio thing. I've already done a draft of the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment