Sunday 2 February 2014

2/2/14

So anyway I'm trying to do the biology Nobel thingy but I'm having some difficulty trying to explain all the terms. I understand what they mean but they're going to take up a lot of space on the slides if I try to explain them fully. Oh well we do have 15 minutes to present. Anyway we have a school holiday tomorrow which hopefully will give me all the time to finish my homework. Assuming I'm not distracted by Facebook. Or tumblr.
Urgh tumblr you funny blue thing with cat pictures and weird pictures of Korean people (nothing wrong with that) and more cat pictures (nothing wrong with that either) and some extremely deep stuff and stuff that makes you want to cry.
So I hope you all had a very nice Chinese New Year. Valentine's Day is not exactly around the corner (always slow down when going around corners. That's usually when you get run over/mugged. Or at least in the movies) but it will be here in 12 days. So get your presents ready if you have someone.
If you don't have someone, you can have me. NO NO NO DON'T PLEASE DON'T THAT WAS A JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment