Saturday 19 January 2013

19/1/13

So we finally finished decorating our class yesterday, and it looks rather neat. Footprints on the corridor and stuff like that. In the afternoon there was quite a lot of people in our class and singing and doing random stuff.
I did try singing, but I think I might not be good at it. Just saying.
Will be going to the science centre next Friday for an astro thingy talk lecture whatever it is. About dark matter. Or energy. I don't know.
The PE teacher makes Mr. Selva look like a sunflower in comparison. She's like, quoting one of my classmates, "I shall torture you all and compliment you so that you don't hate me completely."
Still doing my english homwork. Wonder how many year 1s joined astro. And if any of them are "normal". Not that anyone in this school is, anyway.
I'm not normal either, I'm a bit unhinged. If your definition of unhinged is giggling to yourself and talking to yourself when noone's looking. And making jokes that only you understand. And drinking a lot of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment