Saturday 19 January 2013

Potato(es)

As the title suggests. Do you like mashed potatoes? (Not the crap 7-11 kind, I mean the KFC kind or better.)
I forgot to mention. Our class isn't 303 anymore. We're officially unofficially the Llama Kingdom. Enter at your own risk. Chong Wen's spiky balls may fall on you any time.
A lot of homework I'm not actually doing. I have a vague idea what I'm going to write for chinese composition, which is good. Math tutorial is being a bit hard. And I really need to buy some coffee satchets. You know, the ones Starbucks sells? The ones which are cheap only because you are required to make the coffee? I'm not sure if you know what I mean. Nevermind.
Hmmm. If you shoot portals on either side of you, stick your right hand out so that it comes out of the portal on your left, your left hand grabs your right hand, and then I turn to my left, I would only see the back of my head right?
This is so unproductive.

1 comment:

  1. u are just so strange -british accent-
    yeah i like potatoes. never tried 7-11 ones

    ReplyDelete