Wednesday 23 January 2013

23/1/13

Had polymer chemistry today. Quite interesting.
I just don't understand why anyone would come up with these random polymers and ask us to name them. I bet they don't even exist. Nevermind. By the time this module is over I will ace my core chemistry module.
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MY FINGER PUPPETS SO BAD JUST GO TO IKEA AND BUY THEM THEY'RE CHEAP ONLY $2 EACH RAWR.
Finished my reading portfolio. Yay. Some people only started doing theirs just now, if my Facebook feed is to be believed.
WHY DOES 307 HAVE ALL THE SOFT DRINKS I SWEAR I WILL BOOBY TRAP THEIR SOFT DRINKS SO THAT THEY EXPLODE WHEN OPENED RAWR!
Need to hang up some of Chong Wen's origami stuff. They fell off again. They always fall off. Grrr.
WHY DO ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE IPHONES I SWEAR I WILL BOOBY TRAP THEIR IPHONES SO THAT THEY EXPLODE RAWR!
Stuck paper stars at the back of the class. We need more paper stars. And I need to do my physics assignment.
WHY AM I A MAN'S LADY I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT CAME ABOUT RAWR!
Pressing plants will take forever. Need to find all the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment