Monday 10 September 2012

10/9/12
First day of the last term of the last semester of this year. Which means the exams are coming. Had a House Meeting today. Was rather short, but it seems that the house will be holding a barbeque next Friday for those who signed up. I did. Free dinner, and I have astronomy, so I don't have to go outside of school.

We have E-learning tomorrow. I guess it'll be like the ones before, which means spending a lot of time on Facebook and playing games during recess and lunch. The teachers are starting to give us revision worksheets. And I can't find my year 1 chemistry notes. Bother. And we had an english summative today. I wrote about this big dog in the hospital. And how a guy beat it up using his broken arm, which was in a cast.
My imagination amazes even me at times.
So I guess that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment