Friday 14 September 2012

14/9/12
We had pizza today. I knew it was a good idea to skip dinner! But this will be the last time the year 6s will be having CCA. After this, they'll have to study for their exams. And after that, they'll graduate. Good luck.
Someone did a good job of redecorating the notice board. They covered the damn thing with chinese newspapers. And the notice board is huge. Apparently according to Jovan; June, Nicholas, Benjamin, Celine, Favian, Javier and Chong Wen were involved. At least that's what Jovan says. He could be wrong. I don't know. Oh well. I hope they clean it up, or every single teacher that comes into our class is probably going to drop dead immediately. Although you have to admire them for their creativity. And saying, "Screw what the teachers think."



I did ok for my chemistry test. I did screw up at the observation bit, because I wrote down chlorine gas and aluminum metal. Darn. Medical history presentation was alright.

I got some new colour pens! And they're nice! :D

1 comment: