Tuesday 18 September 2012

18/9/12
Tomorrow is our graded assessment. Oh dear.
Benjamin is not taking kindly to being forced to cross-dress. Nobody is. Why did one group get all the girls in the class? That's unfair. And we don't have a wig, so we came up with an interesting explanation for that. The sound files are massive, the slides are low resolution, the props are tiny and the costumes are the only thing that we probably have in excess.
In other news, my brain went gpwjifoeiwjfipewjfz and made me take the wrong bus. Then I had to walk all the way home. I have no idea why, but the bus looked so much like the one I usually take that I was fooled. Probably need more coffee. Am running out of coffee.
Am I really that bad a director? I know Benjamin and Favian fool around all the time. I can't really do much about that.
www.pusheen.com
He/she/it's so cute! Cats everywhere! :D
Cats everywhere? Dear god, no. Please. And I like going to the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment