Sunday 23 September 2012

23/9/12
So Vettel has won! Good for him! As usual, we have the safety cars, people flying, and a whole bunch of thingymajigs used to be parts of cars flying around also.
Hamilton screwed up his gearbox. Unlucky day for him, I guess.
So I'm playing Pokemon again. Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness. And then they said my aura was an aqua blue... and gave me a Torchic. Well, that was interesting.
But seriously, Torchic and Piplup look so CUTE together OMG SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE AHAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK I"M PLAYING TOO MUCH POKEMON.
I'm not sure when we have to finish the post production essay. I don't have much to write about though. My mom said that I was saying something about green marshmallows when I woke up this morning. Green marshmallows. Wow. My dreams are f***ed up.

And it's mostly 9gag stuff on my Facebook newsfeed. And the occasional potato. By June. What, thought it was someone else?
And in other news, MY BIRTHDAY''S THE NEXT TUESDAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I'M GOING TO BE 14 SOON. On second thoughts, that doesn't seem like a good thing at all.
Some year 1 mistook me for a year 1. Do I really look that young?
You do know who I'm talkign about right, Yue Xin? I forgot her name. :P
And about that Muslim Rage thingy that's giving almost everyone in the White House headaches. I do think the people protesting have a point, but they shouldn't blame the US for a video criticising their God just because that video was made in the USA. They should just be angry at the person who made the video, and not the country as a whole. Not everyone in the USA has the same views as those in the video. I say calm down, and let's forgive. Although killing the ambassador to Libya was a very bad thing to do. He was a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment