Thursday 13 September 2012

13/9/12
So apparently the president was in our school today. Didn't see him. Although I would have preferred the Royal Couple. In fact, I'd probably celebrate if Kate was really pregnant. :P
And the bio mindmap is taking quite a while. But at least the pens are fine enough to write the tiny words.
So the IH presentation went well. And I have to collect all my members' rehearsal logs. Some more last minute stuff. And after IH the math teacher didn't come for 1/2 hours, so the class was pretty noisy and stuff was happening. Such as a lot of people yelling, "Ermagherd, perterters!" I have no idea how that came about, but now it's catching on.

And our class is getting rather dirty. If the english teacher came in he'd probably get a heart attack. You really need to see it to get a sense of how bad it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment