Sunday 13 May 2012

13/5/12
Typing this in my bedroom, because my younger brother is currently studying for exams. The days are getting very boring. In fact, I must have said that several times already. I'm thinking of looking at my Facebook, and typing down here whatever I think.

1. CableBox- Just a box to hide your cables in. And guess what? It costs $50
2. Module evaluation survey- In NUSH, you don't take subjects. They're renamed "modules". Probably just to increase the distance between us and the schools that are full of normal people. What do I like best about the module? When the teacher is absent, that's what.
Looking at  my Facebook page isn't helping either.
Who the hell crashes a damn Ferrari? Why can't they do it in an illegally modified Subaru? It's cheaper, and I won't be so pissed.
Brother is buying a lot of Club Penguin Cardjitsu cards. He should go get a membership instead, but I don't think 7-11 sells that yet. Then I can buy all the puffles available.
I always did wonder, just how do ships hit each other. There was a collision between an Argentinian and Paraguayan ship on some river in South America. It's the second longest. Which leads me to wonder just how wide the river is. I mean, it must be rather narrow for two ships to hit each other.

And before I forget, Happy Mother's Day to you all. Thanks for bringing us up in this wonderful place that we live in.

1 comment: