Friday 4 May 2012

God. My posts are now looking like the stuff I normally post on Facebook.
When I was younger, I read a lot of books. Including those that were written only with girls as the target audience. Looking back, that must have contributed to my imagination. To tell you the truth, I don't know why I'm typing this for you to see. I also was a bit interested in dinosaurs. I guess most boys do, at some point in their lives.

Apparently someone has been seeing my posts. I don't know who he is, but I will find out. I like Kurt Wallander. He's a bit like your stereotypical policeman. Get's disgraced, walks away for a while, solves huge crime, gets back, rinse and repeat.
I just added that Google translate thingymajig. It's probably going to cause confusion. Has anybody ever tried doing their Chinese homework via Google translate? It never works out. Although it does come in handy when swearing in Swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment