Tuesday 8 May 2012

8/5/12
Lately some people have been posting on Facebook to like their statuses and then they'll give their current impression of you. Since I'm bored (and a nice guy) I thought I'd do all of my friends. Well, at least, those I haven't done before. So where shall we start...

1. Herman: You have a good knowledge on some game related stuff. A nice friend, good to have around.

2. Jing Hong. A nice friend. God to have around too. Although he can be fairly annoying at times. Not that I've had firsthand experience.

3. Julie. Korean. High pitched at times.
In  the words of Michael Ong, you smell funny after PE.
4. Michael: Nice. Likes to be in the middle of things. Likes talking. Is one of the guys who knows quite a lot about Blizzard games.

5.  Cheng Yuan: We have drifted apart, I guess. Nice guy, used to be bald.
If he ever reads this, I'm dead.
6. Sneha: Did I get that right? Whatever. Pei Hui's best friend. At least, judging from her Facebook activity. What? It's not my problem my Facebook page gets stuffed with stuff!

7. Simon: Small guy. Is nice. People would probably be justified in calling him cute. And then patting his head afterwards. No, I don't do that. Although it is quite tempting.

8. CW: No, your habit of calling people cute is not something I like. Especially when they are not cute at all. However, your leadership skills are well honed.

9. Winsen: Seems to be able to get you hooked on anything. I hope that doesn't apply to drugs. But he could probably make you addicted to Halo.

10. Ernest: People might be justified in calling you cute. Although it still depends on how you want them to look at you. You make a good mentor representative.

11. Hanif: A very nice guy. Good to talk to.
And will you please stop teasing me?! I've told you several times already, Yue Xin is not my fucking girlfriend!!!
12. Richard: A nice guy who knows a lot about cars. A bit like the smaller version of Kaoru, just... cuter. What? I am justified!

No comments:

Post a Comment