Friday 18 May 2012

18/5/12
Parent-Teacher Meeting. One of the few things they don't complicate in this school. Went quite well, and I finished the Troubled Man. Now, I have nothing to do. Nothing, d'you hear me? Nothing!
Not to mention the fact that I never knew Mdm. A thinks I'm cute. WTF.
Am hungry. I shall go drink coffee. Is it normal to wish that you had someone to talk to? Because lately I think I've been thinking too much. That's one of my problems. Then and again, nobody ever really listens to me.
I heard Diablo 3 came out. As far as I'm concerned, its got 4 wheels, an engine, is hard to drive and came after the Countach. What? I'm too young for both of these! T.T
Nyahahahahahahaha... Ok, I think that was a bit too random. I shall go to sleep.
Wonder what my friends are doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment