Monday 14 May 2012

14/5/12
Had a drama workshop today. Needed to write a script that lasted for 5 minutes. At the rate I'm going, mine is going to end in like, say, 5 million years. Yes, it's that long. I hope it ends well (although I don't think it will).
Might be good practice for the International Play-writing Competition though.
So anyway, Manchester City won the Premier League. Or whatever it's called. I can't be bothered to get it right. Maybe I'll try harder when Liverpool wins. Congratulations anyway. After 44 years of everyone else winning, it's their turn again.

I can't say much about this, because I'm not a football fan. I prefer motorsports. And Pastor Maldonado won the Spanish GP. After Hamilton was booted somewhere in the back for having less than a litre of fuel in his car at the end of qualifying. Really, these rules are weird.
No, Pastor Maldonado is not a church guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment