Tuesday 10 September 2013

10/9/13

Went out with a friend today for lunch. Had some coffee. Starbucks has nice cappuccinos. Talked about stuff. I was somewhat disappointed by the fact that benzene does not conduct electricity. Finished the chemistry online assignment. It was rather easy.
It r hovershark 5. I r coming in hot, requesting permishun to land.
Anyway school holidays are still here. Enjoy them while you can, they won't be around for too long. Also, I like IKEA catalogues. They smell nice and have pretty pictures.
It r hovershark 5, I have landed safely.
Not sure what else I feel like putting down here. Not much happening on Facebook. Besides the fact that there is this thing called cookie clicker, which seems like an ordinary game until you read the wiki. And are introduced to the concept of the grandmapocalypse. Yes. Apparently old people will destroy the world one day.
HUR DUR I R INVISIBLE #NINJASKILLZ

 I can see you perfectly fine. U LIE. I R PERFECTLY INVISIBLE. U DUN NOE I R THERE. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you read IKEA Catalogues. Is the 2014 out yet? O.o I read the 2013 one to know which swivel chair to get. And I also got some cardboard boxes and a mirror. I'm intending to get a cheap dining table next year (probably $200-300).

    Wow you ain't using proper grammar now, are ya? :P In the photos, I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete