Sunday 29 September 2013

29/9/13

Overnight was cancelled. I know this is rather late to be complaining about it, but the next one we're having is after the exams, which isn't too far away, which also happens to make it a bad thing.
HAR HAR HAR ANGELSHARK DUN NID EXAMS. ANGELSHARK IS GENIUS. UNLIKE STUPID HUMAN.
Whatever. Anyway despite the fact that we didn't get overnight, I did get a few photos of Albireo. It's a double star system. One star's blue and the other is orange. Also, there are a few tests next week. I need to revise. Nothing much has been of interest lately. Besides the fact that I got bronze for the SJChO thingy. Which was rather nice. RI got the most medals as usual. Tea reception was alright. Although the food was a bit dry and the lemon tea was rather sweet. And sharp.
Went to a restaurant yesterday. The food there was nice. Had a cappuccino. Also had some potato pancake thingy with salmon on top and some root beer and a lot of other tasty stuff. The restaurant's called Marche if you want to visit.
And I'm doing my chinese homework. Javier just asked me to do some debate stuff. I'll do that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment