Thursday 5 September 2013

5/9/13

So I'm doing my marine biology poster on angelsharks.
BEECH I'M FABULOSO!
So they're critically endangered, and they're quite cute. If you happen to have a slightly odd idea of the word "cute". Nevermind. I always had an interest in sharks. Never did much about it. I still eat shark's fin soup. I'm such a bad person XD.
FEED MEEEEEE!
I rather like Thresher sharks. They have really long tails.
OM NOM NOM!
Anyway today was staff appreciation day, so we had this breakfast thingymajig and stuff. We showed pictures of Mr. Yuen, and there was this photo montage where they somehow managed to obtain pictures of our class sleeping. I walked around and offered Jaffa cakes to people. Most people don't seem to like them. I don't know why. They're tasty. Although a little bit sour.
Y U NO FEED ME ANYMORE? YOU MEAN. I DUN LIEK YOU.
And then afterwards there was this performance where they basically just thanked all the teachers. Whoopee yay everyone is happy the school holidays have started and now it's time to do some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment