Tuesday 24 September 2013

24/9/13

We're having the marine biology presentation right now. Ours was horrible, mostly due to the fact that the english was horrible and I did not have the chance to edit it before it was too late. The other groups appear to be doing better. Seriously maybe we should have done ours on the thresher shark. That thing is awesome. As is just about every other shark. I like sharks. They're adorable. This is so not making any sense at all. Anyway it's my birthday tomorrow. Yay. Glen already sent me birthday presents. They're quite nice and fluffy. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Haha they are, aren't they? Lol. :D Kept them for a long time, because I seldom go to that place nowadays. But they have real nice things there. Last year I got Zhan Hong something he likes from there too. But don't tell him I said that please. Unlike you, he doesn't like his friends to know that he likes such stuff.

    I don't particularly like angry birds or fluffy things unlike you, but I felt it'd be a good present. Just didn't think you'd carry it around school. You're funny...

    Anyway, coffee this Friday too? Before our Astronomy session... But we've to go to Biopolis and leaving there at 5, which is close to one-north MRT apparently. We'll have to see how we go to Clementi.

    Happy birthday in advance! *ruffles your hair at a very high speed till you go crazy* (I don't like that idea that you call yourself crazy, it makes you think badly of yourself and that isn't good. Or maybe you like being crazy. I don't know. Then it kind of gives other people a bad impression when you say it, don't you think so? But then again, you probably don't mind. Ah well. At this point I've nothing to say anymore.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thresher sharks dont normally appear in kelp forests. they are a pelagic species

    ReplyDelete