Monday 2 September 2013

2/913

I WON THE SPELLING BEE YEAH I CAN SPELL :D AND EVERYONE WAS CLAPPING :D AND STUFF!
I got $30 in Popular vouchers. Not sure what to spend them on. Maybe a book of some sort. Or I could buy myself something else  nifty.
So apparently all the ever do at SDYC is sing and dance and debate and it appears to be a very weird place. I could go there. Unfortunately I can't because I forgot the reason why. That didn't make any sense did it? Raining rather heavily now. Holidays are approaching. I'd better use them wisely. Not sure what to do. Drink coffee I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! *hug* I knew you'd do it... Winning word "abscission"...

    La la la... why not do your chemistry project? Bet you've already finished that. And I've always been buying coffee to bring to school... why not let's go to Starbucks and have the espresso there someday? You know I sometimes feel sad for you, not being able to be sure what to do... You could always flip a coin or something, you know... Or you could just ask yourself, plan beforehand... Yeah.

    Have fun during the holidays! Though we probably won't due to the homework and projects, ah well.

    Oh hey, you could get the year 1s and 2s to mug spelling if they're interested. Go start a spelling club or something. :D Bet it'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete