Saturday 31 August 2013

31/8/13 (Oh hey look a palindrome! (If you ignore the slashes))

So yesterday during astronomy some RI people came over. Talked to them, they were alright. Not very interesting though. Saw the Lagoon Nebula, M4, Venus, Centaurus and Saturn. Sky was a bit cloudy at times. Some people thought the ISS flew past, but apparently it wasn't the ISS. So before that there was PE and english and stuff. Nothing of interest happened then. Besides the fact that Sean has managed to get Mr. Yuen's face onto Nyan cat and the chinese currency. I would post a picture if I had it, but I don't so you'll probably have to wait until it goes onto the confessions page.
Pixel Kingdom is such a fun game. Whee I like the blockyness or the pixellyness of it.
Spelling bee is on Monday. Just looking through the dictionary for some last minute revision. Probably shouldn't be worrying about that. Spelling actually isn't that difficult if you read a lot of stuff. Representing my class. Would have gotten in last year but a classmate beat me to it. And ended up being unable to spell "coup". Seriously listen to the BBC people. You'll learn fast.

1 comment:

  1. You do realise I'm in spelling bee too right? Ah. My suggestion? Akeela and the Bee. You probably have watched it already.

    Oh. And also "effervescence".

    ReplyDelete