Tuesday 20 August 2013

20/8/13

So today is E-Learning day, while yesterday was a school holiday. Went to Javier's house to do the economics project. We're doing it on Nokia. His house has a nice glass office. Javier has some really unhappy fish. They always shake their head at him like he's doing something wrong, and they always get stuck in a corner of his fish tank. Which wasn't there the last time I visited. His dog wasn't there either when we visited yesterday. Got my binoculars yesterday. They're huge. They also supplied me with a Swiss Army Knife that really is made in China. I broke the reusable toothpick (ew) when I was bending it back into shape. I suppose the rest of it works, so I'll probably bring it around all the time. After going to Javier's house I had to go to another friend's house to do the chemistry project. That went really fast. Really fast like basically we just finished most of the filming in 40 minutes. Then I went back home and did some more homework. Whee that was for yesterday.

Doing physics E-Learning now. Finished the chemistry and english ones earlier. Actually I'm reading cracked.com OHMYGODWHATHAVETHEYDONETOTHEPAGELOOKATALLTHOSECUDDLYANIMALSSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Besides that, still doing physics E-Learning.

1 comment:

  1. TRANSMISSION INCOMING

    JAVIER HOUSE EPIC.

    ME LIKE JAVIER HOUSE.

    END TRANSMISSION

    ReplyDelete