Wednesday 21 August 2013

21/8/13

No Glen, you shall not narrate my life. Mostly because you'd be putting me out of a job. Also because I really don't want my life to be narrated by your voice. And also because you miss out a lot of the bits. And also because I really just don't like it, and if you try to do that one more time I might just pluck out our molars. And premolars. Hell why stop at that I'll take your canines and incisors too.
P.S. DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT WRITING A BIOGRAPHY ABOUT ME ASSHOLE.
Da Vinci today. Went rather fine, was released early. Had the awesomest ACE lesson ever. Want to decline sex? Here's how:

Step 1: I really don't want to do this OH GOD STOP IT YOU CRAZY PERSON STOP IT DAMMIT STOP AAHH AAHH AHH AH DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CONDOM IS THAT THING MADE IN CHINA DON'T PUT THAT INSIDE ME YOU TWAT!

Step 2: I really love you, but can we do this after we're married?

Step 3: No. Just no.

Laughed a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really not actually interested in narrating your life. It's just kind of fun irritating you. Okay I'll stop and go back to poking you instead. But it's getting boring.

    ReplyDelete