Monday 26 August 2013

26/8/13

Nothing of interest happened today. Interestingly Chong Wen has now started playing SCP containment breach. Which is a scary game with lots of scary things that will kill you. Most of the time. The rest of the time you just spend running around dark rooms and opening doors and running away from the things that want to kill you.
Year 1s and 2s had their house meetings today. Probably nothing interesting happened. Chemistry test on Thursday. Should start revising. Need to write a lot more when answering questions apparently.
So besides that I changed phones. My old phone isn't holding itself together anymore. Oh well. Been with me for around 4 years. Time to let it go I suppose. Although now all my songs are on my iPod nano only. And my new phone doesn't have 3G. Parents won't let me have that, so I can only use it at home and in school. Although messaging people is a lot easier.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do keep your old phone though... I like that metal cover. Old things are cool so you should keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCP-173 will screw you up.

    ReplyDelete