Monday 12 August 2013

Otherwise known as rummaging through my brain and putting everything I find here

So I suppose this is one of those weird somewhat special posts on my blog where basically you read this possibly long post in my voice (for those of you that know me personally). Anyway let's get started.

If a tree fell over in a forest and noone noticed it, did it fall over? Was there even a tree in the first place?
I guess it depends. I mean since I've already stated that there is a tree, it therefore exists. Despite the fact that everyone else doesn't know it's there, since I know it's there it does exist. Of course if you take me out of the picture you could say the tree never existed (until 1 day you came across it while hiking, then made your own conclusions, which would prove the existence of the tree and it falling over). Although in the real world most trees fall over because someone amputated the roots (mostly in an illegal operation), and it's rather rare that you get a tree falling over on its own (since trees do possess a certain amount of "intelligence" to not grow on loose soil, etc. But you can't really blame one for growing on the soil of an active volcano.)
Alternatively, just stop highlighting everything to look for statements like these.
So it appears that Sports Day is fast approaching (despite most, if not all of the events involving the fast and seamless alternation of opposing feet on the ground in the hopes of attaining a trophy). There was a practice session today. Since I don't really have much of an interest in these things I'm not participating. There are also chinese and math tests tomorrow. Which is rather annoying. Well, I guess my math is ok. Same can't be said for my chinese.  And in other news the Norwegian prime minister tried being a taxi driver. Which sounds rather fun. Mostly because you say a lot of stuff you don't tell others in taxis. And also because our principal should try that sometime. And somehow moving on to the subject of our one and only discipline master which is unfortunately unavailable and all the replacements are rather crappy, noone really knows what has happened.
Is that too long for you? Nevermind I can always write some more.
I'm a kitten. Hear me roar. Speaking of roaring Katy Perry has a new song. It sounds rather nice. And rather undepressing which is also rather nice. Or spiffing. Depends.  Besides that there is also the fact that our mentor came back today (I'm not sure for how long, but Sean wishes he'd never come). I don't know why. He was supposed to be on a senior teacher training course. School confessions page has been getting rather interesting. Besides the fact that people keep on threatening suicide. Which isn't nice. (Why do I keep using "nice"?)
I really have too much stuff in my mind.
So onto the subject of the Ace Combat series of games. Basically most people thought Assault Horizon sucked, probably because your planes healed automatically and also because dogfight mode made killing the enemy rather easy.
Unfortunately that's still not the end of this post.
So now that we're all eagerly waiting for the 23rd of November there are also some things that I forgot to mention earlier on. First of all is that basically every girl in our class is really high. And when I say high I mean really crazy and possibly suffering from withdrawal symptoms from whatever they've been taking. Which I suspect to be the company of each other. Speaking of company, a friend of mine told me that if you put a lot of women together their menstrual cycles will all synchronise. Also, we threw out Mr. Potato. He'd spent too long in his bath and he'd started to disassociate into the water. In other news, Chong Wen found an iPad. The only problem is right now it's hanging and showing a picture of a block of wood. And also, there is the slight problem of english tomorrow which will have us introducing our commercials to everyone else.

"Dear Mr. Selva, Ms. Bay, ladies and gentlemen and for those of you who haven't undergone puberty, boys and girls, and for those of you who don't belong to the above categories, please get back to your planet, today we are going to etc etc etc."

I suppose that's it for now. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Take care... you need coffee...

    On another note, please remember to submit your consent form for overnight to Mr YXH. See you then.

    ReplyDelete