Wednesday 14 August 2013

14/8/13

I will never look at cauliflowers the same again. Mostly because of sexual education. Or genital herpes. Whatever.
Oh you want to have sex? Fine, but first, let me tell you all the things I never told anyone else.
Besides that, we had Da Vinci today. Not sure what topic I should do on (I'm inclined towards the "surprise me" option). Mr. Yuen is amazingly terrifically awesomely (insert a lot of adjectives here) funny. He released us early. Whee. Blitzars and the difference between a nova and a supernova.

So I was thinking maybe you could have this place that was completely white. But the terrain features would still be there, and you'd have a special pencil you could use to colour everything and find interesting stuff that would let you make even more awesome pencils and colour more things and stuff. And then there'd be eraser rain. Damn.

Chemistry quiz tomorrow. About intermolecular forces. I haven't done any proper revision but whatever. There is also biology makeup tomorrow since we're missing 2 hours next week due to Lim Jeck Day. But whatever. Economics tomorrow. It's actually rather boring. Should have taken geography. A bit too late for that, so I guess I'll just go through it and stuff.
Bees. I don't know why. But I was thinking about something. Oh yes. Yuendibuzz. Ring a bell? Or Charyuender, for that matter. We should give Mr. Yuen a surprise for teachers' day.
Javier wants to spank me nude. I think he might be suffering from something. I don't know what. I don't want to be given a nude spanking either. If your face has been distorted to a large extent, congratulations, you are probably not in our class. Sean keeps swearing. Chong Wen just goes on 9gag and looks around his twisty puzzles thingymajigs and stuff. Maybe it's time for another one of those "People in my class" editions? I only do those once per year, but I might expand it to encompass a larger group of people. DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT SUBSETS A**HOLE. I JUST SAW THAT THOUGHT GO THROUGH YOUR MIND. DON'T YOU DARE F***ING DENY IT.

Don't worry that's perfectly normal. Unfortunately since I've washed my jacket people can now smell me. Ew. Although it's not that bad. Have you watched Klaus the forklift driver? It's funny in a weird way. Mostly because Germans aren't funny at all.

2 comments:

  1. Fine I was thinking about subsets... The thing is, is your class a proper subset of the larger group of people? Or maybe it's a subset only? Then it'd be useless right...

    Anyway, coffee, jacket, overnight. Important things. And Macdonalds even though we aren't supposed to talk about it. Can you bring your other jacket on Friday?

    ReplyDelete