Saturday 24 August 2013

24/8/13

So today we went to the Sisters Islands and saw some stuff. It was ok. My binoculars worked perfectly. I could see Pleiades and Orion. And a lot of other stuff. Also they showed us a lot of interesting stuff like snails and corals and anemones. We took some pictures. And walked around and got sand in our shoes which was really nasty and then we went and washed and ate some stuff. Apparently sea grapes taste salty. I didn't try them. Anyway yesterday we went to RI for the astronight thingymajig. Was alright. Talked to some people from outside NUS High. They seemed rather nice. Also had a look at Saturn, Venus and the Ring nebula.
After the marine biology field trip I went to Orchard and had a nice lunch and went looking for stuff in Kinokuniya. Quite nice. Unfortunately I want to buy the 50th Anniversary  Dr. Who books but I didn't have the money. I also wanted the Dalek handbook. It shows you how to ride them. Probably should have taken some free moon cake samples along the way but I forgot. Darn. I like the ones with lotus paste inside them. Preferably without the salted egg but I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment