Tuesday 1 October 2013

1/10/13

End of September. Had math test today. Was rather easy but I did mess up a question. Gave the wrong answer but the right one was in the working. Hopefully that counts. Didn't go for english debate today, which is a good thing since we aren't ready yet.
Marine biology presentations today. Wonder how it'll be like. There is also a biology quiz tomorrow, which is apparently difficult. Better start revising.
WITH TEACHERS LIKE MS. FONG, WHO NEEDS REVISING? Ok, that might just be the best last words ever.
HALP I R BEING ATTACKED BY INVISIBLE NINJAS!
 I really wish you'd stop doing that. It makes quite a mess. Anyway I'm still revising.

And here we have possibly the best video of a person sleeping. Ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIud6vmE9mk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU8giP9uQROI3Xl85y9uY8xg
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZ.
Not you silly.
I am rather annoyed I didn't get much marks for my marine biology poster. I spent quite a lot of time on that thing. Or maybe the teacher forgot to open it up. It's bigger on the inside.
 I've always wondered how they found the residual volume of the lungs.

1 comment:

  1. Cis trans definitely doesn't describe a person sleeping, you know... Odd that the uploader included that... :O

    ReplyDelete