Friday 11 October 2013

11/10/13

So today we had the Faraday barbeque and we also had pizza. I didn't actually go to the barbeque since I felt the pizza tasted better. Had 3 slices. And a lot of soft drinks. They ordered 20 pizzas, which is quite a lot. We're learning volleyball for PE. It hurts my arms. Also had a rather interesting discussion about whether or not it is still rape if the person decides he/she (yes, men can be raped as well) consents to it halfway through. Halloween decorations are up in our class. Rather nice. Teachers are disturbed by the fact that I have to use a sword to turn on the projector.

1 comment:

  1. Did you use a pen to turn on the projector? You're a writer, so the pen must be the sword you speak of. What you write has a lot of impact on people, you know.

    I used to be rather depressed about things, but after reading your blog and talking to you more, I got significantly better. Though I think you should make your own decisions, I like the way you live your life sometimes... It's sometimes nice to be able to ignore what others say about you and just be happy about random things that pop up in your life...

    Continue writing!

    ReplyDelete