Thursday 17 October 2013

17/10/13

Tomorrow's a Friday. Yay. Although we still have PE, which is rather annoying. Class Whatsapp chat has been filled with extremely disturbing stuff. Such as penis babies emerging from Yi Jun. Yeah. Anyway it's somewhat fun to read, although it is rather weird. Exams are next week. Hope I revised well enough. English file check tomorrow. I should have included everything, it's probably just not in the right order. Oh well I'll sort that out tomorrow. Damn there's hardly anything on the Internet I can read these days besides even more Scandinavian crime fiction. Which is terribly good. At least in my opinion. I just wish the authors would be kinder to their main characters.
Can't quite think of anything much to say right now. Looked around a bit. I wonder if my blog posts are a bit short? I don't know really. It's probably something to do with the font.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... do you ever read Chinese novels? They're quite nice... I haven't read Chinese mystery stories, but I'm sure they'd be a different thing...

    ReplyDelete