Thursday 3 October 2013

3/10/13

Did I mention it's October?
Yes u did.
Oh ok then. Anyway I'm doing physics assignment. Which is taking a while because the questions are tedious. But it's alright. Astronomy tomorrow. Still no pizza unfortunately, we're getting that after the holidays. Overnight is also after the holidays :( Hope the sky clears up tomorrow. PE tomorrow as well. Ooh yes english debate went quite well actually. They said it was good. Didn't mess up or stall for a long time. Also managed to say all the points. I liked my points. Graphing calculator is currently charging. Was on low battery for the past few days. Should be fully charged tomorrow.

Also, it rained quite heavily when I was going home today. Shoes are wet. Bag is wet. Nothing a hairdryer can't fix though. As long as it doesn't catch on fire.
Oh majestic and glorious jacket, I would be so helpless without you. You're my only protection from the elements.
Also, classmate brought an electric guitar to school today. Unfortunately couldn't plug it into the wall socket. Didn't have the adapter. Dammit it would have been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment