Friday 10 January 2014

10/1/14

CCA fair was alright.
It's interesting that Ann's younger sister is taller than her. I suppose this is another case of "Pei Hui" syndrome.
Not quite sure who will join astronomy, but as long as they're good learners and don't cause too much trouble it probably doesn't matter. And now me have 2 separate biology modules. One is advanced cell biology and the other one is evolutionary biology. Which uses Cornell notes. And Cornel is a type of ceramic maker thingy company. The spelling is different. I guess it probably makes revision easier.
It's only the 2nd week of the new year, so homework hasn't really accumulated yet.However I do have economics, chinese, math and some other stuff due on Monday, which isn't a very good thing. I'll just have to stop using the computer too much. And use my phone instead. Ok that sounded a bit silly. Nevermind.
And everyone says that they year 1s tuck in their shirt. They don't. Funny. But I'm alright with being the only person that does that. Now I understand I do like staring down everyone else and I have no idea why. It seems a bit weird. Actually I think I just want people to talk more to me. But then and again most of the time whenever me and my classmates communicate it's often with a lot of insults as well. I seem to be getting tired of that. But it is a bit funny but there's this pain in my chest and it flares up whenever I laugh/cough. So I've been keeping a bit quiet lately. Not sure if anyone's noticed. What's with Sean and Bianca/Hannah anyway. It's not that I don't approve. But anyway I don't watch anime. Not quite sure why. Or maybe it's because I just googled the anime and I know the ending. Or I can extrapolate from what has happened in the 13th episode. Ah whatever why can't the British make their own animated stuff actually I'd still prefer Doctor Who. I might be suffering from a lack of coffee and a need for sleep. That should be a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment