Thursday 30 January 2014

30/1/14

Happy Chinese New Year!
Just get your red packets and some more pocket money I guess. Anyway I'll be doing my homework and watching Sherlock and probably TopGear as well.
Had the CNY celebrations in school today. It was alright, although I had the weird feeling the choir performance was pre-recorded. I don't know, the speakers didn't sound right. Anyway I'm doing my english current affairs portfolio. Relatives are visiting in about an hour. Oh boy this is going to be one unproductive day for me.
 GAWD CAWK IT BLOODY HELL EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN IS ENTICING ME AWAY FROM MY HOMEWORK STOP DOING THIS TO ME I HAVE A BLOODY MATH TUTORIAL THAT I HAVEN'T STARTED ON AND EVERYONE IS GOING OVERSEAS MY LIFE SUCKS I  ACTUALLY FEEL A LOT BETTER AFTER TYPING THIS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING HALP.

No comments:

Post a Comment