Saturday 4 January 2014

4/1/14

So anyway we had the campfire yesterday and it wasn't really that big. However, the sky was alright and you could see quite a bit. Didn't get too many people interested in that unfortunately. Biomedical training is alright, if you try not to fall asleep.
Get well soon Shumacher.
So anyway last year I went to Thailand. It was rather interesting. They had cashew nut factories and bees and the beaches were full of people but I didn't do any swimming so it didn't matter. Also, stargazing on the cruise ship was good. Unfortunately there's quite a lot of wind at night so it's hard to keep the binoculars steady. You'll need a tripod. The food on the cruise ship was alright. They had coffee and pancakes. And honey and marmalade. I like marmalade. It's cool. My room was quite small. The bathroom was even smaller so there wasn't a bath tub but at least there was hot water.
I have a really good idea for MRT train carriages. It involves a sloped floor and turnstiles. I still need to work on it. They'll probably never accept it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment