Sunday 5 January 2014

5/1/14

Orientation doesn't exactly orient the new students, does it? Perhaps a 2 hour mentoring session would be nice, as well as tours of the school facilities. Then lessons. Just the basics and what they should expect for the rest of the year. It'll help them build impressions of their subject teachers as well. So far I've realised the only thing past orientations have achieved is tell everyone that a house system exists in our school. And probably tell the new people where the toilets are. I might be generalising. Oh well.
Hi! My name is Joe! And I work in the butter factory! Actually I used to work there. I'm unemployed now. Stupid economy.
Anyway it seems many people want to join astronomy club, from what my friends tell me. But then they don't like the late hours. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment